Pinoy Investor, one of the great available resources in investing (and trading) in Philippine stock market has just released a new report on the performance of the recommended stocks of one of its partner brokers.
But going back to the report, here are some interesting figures in the report.
- Ten (10) out of 13 stocks with BUY recommendation recorded more gains than the PSE index (PSEi). The same set of stocks generated an average return of 25.3%.
- One stock recommended a BUY had an almost 50% price increase, while the PSEi grew by only 6% in the same 4-month period.
- Nine (9) out of 13 stocks with BUY recommendation recorded double-digit returns, way above the PSEi’s performance.
- One stock with a SELL recommendation declined in stock price by 23.4% from the time the report was issued – a good call by our partner broker.
You can access the complete Special Report here for FREE: 10 out of 13 stocks with BUY reco outperformed PSEi
Now, that’s just the result of having access to researches of full-time researchers of one brokerage firm doing full time in screening stocks. Imagine having access to several other brokers – and there are seven of them, with ONE more adding to the team.
Click here to access this short report.
Other helpful resources that may help you at this time of the market:
- Educational Resources at Pinoy Investor Academy – an extensive listing of educational resources about stock market investing and investments in general.
- Introduction to Fundamental Analysis
- Introduction to Technical Analysis
- Special Report: MSCI Philippines Rebalancing (August 2014)
- Special Report: Ghost Month expectations (August 2014)
Enjoy these additional resources.
If you have any question on the above content, just let me know.
Have fun investing,
PS: Access here a short report about the performance of the recommended stocks of one partner broker of Pinoy Investor where 10 out of 13 stocks with BUY reco outperformed PSEi. Click here to have a free access.
Did you like this article? Don't miss out on my new posts. Get more investing tips and tricks by email. Simply sign-up below (it's FREE!)